Being self-employed doesn’t mean you can’t get a home loan or access equity in your property for business needs.
Our self-employed borrower difference:
- Obligation free assessment of your personal circumstances and borrowing needs
- Solution report showing your loan product and borrowing options
- Access to a dedicated local lending specialist 7 days a week
- Alternative documentation (Alt Doc / Lo Doc) loan options
- Fast access to business capital via equity in your property
- Solutions for past credit report issues (defaults, past bankruptcy, etc.)
- Leasing and commercial lending options
Home Loans for business owners made simple.
We’ve taken a fresh approach to home loan help for small business owners.
Perhaps you’ve set up your own business fairly recently. You may be financially astute, but banks consider you a risk when it comes to a home loan because your income isn’t as predictable.
Alternatively, you might be confident of your long-term financial stability, but cash flow can make some months trickier than others.
Whoever you are…
Our Access Home Loans may help you where the banks would say no. We believe in people, and in your right to a fair go at home ownership or accessing your equity.
Our Access home loan options:
- Buying or investing in property
- Low deposit options for property purchases
- Equity release for working capital, ATO debt payment, creditor payments
- Multiple debt consolidation options
- Competitive interest rates
- Fully featured home loans with redraw, offset, and online access