In the midst of the current uncertainty we wanted to let you know that we’re here to help. Our business is “covid-capable” and isolation enabled.
We’ve taken steps so we can assist people during this time, whilst ensuring we take necessary health precautions to protect you and our people.
How can we assist you?
Some ways we’re working with people:
- Guidance on options that may be available around repayment breaks and assistance for Covid-19 related circumstances
- Help to potentially access a better home loan that may reduce repayments or interest costs
- Information on fixed rates in case it suits to take advantage of current historically low rates and create peace of mind around repayments
- Accessing equity if it can assist during this time
- Debt consolidation options to streamline repayments and make budgeting easier
We’re isolation proof
You don’t need to worry about meeting us face to face during this time. Our team is fully equipped to work with you remotely using our electronic documents and video discussions via desktop or phone. We even have some home loans where certain loan documents can be signed electronically.
As we head into isolation this may be a good time to focus on your finances – and you can do this whilst staying safe.
Other ways we can help
- A plan if you feel your circumstances may change
- Understanding your rights around mortgage repayment “breaks”
- Understanding redraw facilities and how they may work for you
- Off-set home loans and whether now is the right time to consider one
- The property market as we have access to information and experts who can guide you
- Your equity and how it can potentially be used
- Self-employed options
Reach out and we’ll book a video or phone chat. We’re here to help.
Our Lending Specialists are fully qualified and ready to assist you during these times.
We trust you and your family are safe during this time.